Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I am sitting in the mountains looking at blue skies and snow. It's magic but I shouldn't be sitting I should be skiing....the best laid plans and all that. I twisted my knee in a way it wasn't meant to go yesterday so I'm off the slopes and just looking at the beauty around me.
Liz Fenwick grinning through the pain!


This is not all bad as I have more edits to do on A Cornish Affair which are due mid January, which is now looking very close...

So even bad things can have positive outcome (we do this in our novels all the time!).

As I write this, I am hoping that as 2012 closes and 2013 begins the future will be filled with good things for us all. Happy New Year!


4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor you! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your knee heals quickly! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoωdy јust wanted to givе you a quick heads up.
    The text in your post seem tо be running off thе screеn in Internet exрlorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd poѕt to let you know.
    The design look grеat though! Hope you get thе iѕsuе solveԁ soon.
    Manу thanκs

    Check out my blog pοst: lazycat11.pixnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ԁo not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I'vе had this happen bеforе.

    Τhаnks

    Here is my blog post; Legalcity.Es

    ReplyDelete