Friday, June 28, 2013

All Together, Now...



I've been Hopeless at remembering to post when it's my turn these past couple of months, mostly because I've been on tour for the publication of The Firebird and as a result I've been hopeless at remembering where I am and what day of the month it is at any given moment...

I was meant to post last Sunday, but I thought I'd sneak in now (with my apologies) to share this photographic piece of history snapped in London on May 16th of this year, when for the first time EVER, all of us were in the same spot at the same time, at the Romantic Novelists' Association's annual Summer Party.

A momentous occasion indeed, and luckily my son was on hand with a camera to capture it.

Left to right, that's Christina, Anna, Liz, Brigid, Me (Susanna), and Julie.

ALL IN THE SAME PLACE!

OK, maybe no one else is as excited about this as I am, but I'm sharing the photo with you anyway. And I promise I'll be here on schedule, next time.

5 comments:

  1. Here's a song for you ladies. One Voice, by the Wailin' Jennys.

    http://youtu.be/3e66rJn01_A

    You'll have to copy/paste the Youtube addy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Look at us all :-) hopefully we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biddy - you were glowing that night for good reason! Can't wait to see your cover on the side bar!

    lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see this photo, very exciting! Yes, let's hope we can all be together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great pic!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete