As we have two US citizens in the Heroine Addicts it only seems right that we acknowledge Thanksgiving. It isn’t a holiday we have in the UK and I know that Canada has theirs in October but I think its great to have a day when we stuff ourselves on turkey… hold on… that is Christmas isn’t it?
Ahhh sorry, I think it is great to have a day when we can look back and give thanks for every thing that has happened to us in the past year.
Things I am thankful for:
1. My friends – including the lovely Heroine Addicts
2. My Family – they are the only ones you get so treasure them
3. My Health – am fitting fit and thankful
4. My Writing – it might get tricky and other things get in the way but I’d never be without it
5. My Flame – he survived a massive health scare earlier this year. He’s still around
What are you giving thanks for?
Please come back on Sunday to hear from Susanne